With quarantine, being at home and not being able to go to my favorite coffee shops my husband and I decided we needed to step up our coffee game and bring the coffee-shop to us. These are some of my ultimate favorites that you will always find in my kitchen.
SHOP THE POST:
How to gift these items to your coffeeholic friends? Many items on this list make great stocking stuffers like the latte art stencils and gold-plated spoons but there’s also big ticket items like our coffee machine which could be fab gift to yourself or a loved one. If you have a friend with a rad coffee machine already–I recommend the sugar free syrups, coffee cups and dairy-free creamers which are a great addition to any coffee lovers concoctions.
Here’s why I love these items and use them daily in my coffee creations:
- Coffee Machine: An Espresso Machine was always on my husbands and I wish list, so when we moved into our new house we thought it would be the perfect house-warming gift. This gift is on the pricier side but I promise you It’s worth the hype. We don’t even miss getting coffee anywhere else. You can read my full updated review about The Breville here for an inside scoop on everything you can do with it and how it has worked for me since I bought it.
- Milk Frother: This is the perfect gift for a coffee fan, it gives your plain cup of coffee that fancy feel you get from your local coffee shop.
- Stainless Steel Gold Plated Spoons: Dainty and gold-plated. Need I say more?
- Sugar-Free White Chocolate Syrup: One of the things we love the most about going to a coffee shop is buying all the tasty flavored drinks, well now you can also do that at home and not feel guilty about the calories or the added sugars—–how awesome is that? They come in every flavor you can think of, my favorites are the sugar free White Chocolate, Salted Caramel and the Brown Sugar Cinnamon syrups. I also got these useful pumps to really bring out my barista skills and ask everyone at home how many pumps they want in their drink. Check out my Cinammon Roll Latte recipe here using these syrups.
- Double Walled Glass Cups: Your in-home coffee shop wouldn’t be finished without some cute cups to serve your awesome coffee inventions. They also give you that fancy coffee shop feel. I own these smaller cups too.
- Nut Pods: Did you ever dream of a delicious-tasting plant-based creamer that is sugar-free and only 10 calories per serving? Nut Pods are my best discovery of 2020, they come in delicious flavors like Cinnamon Swirl, French Vanilla or Peppermint Mocha.
- Stainless Steel Coffee Stencils: My dad recently joked about expecting latte art in his coffee next time. Well, wait till I serve him his next coffee and sees a Hello Kitty cocoa stencil on it! I’m making it possible with these inexpensive stencils.