Here comes one of the most important days of the year–yeah, besides my birthday tomorrow –it’s the Sephora VIB 20% off sale that starts today and runs till November 7 for VIB Rouge members like me! It opens to the rest of the Beauty Insiders from November 11-14. Sephora’s beauty rewards program is free to join and you get two big discounts in the year so what are you waiting for!? Though I almost never shop in-store for beauty (because I can be quite the impulse buyer), it’s always exhilarating to do so on this time of year where I get a discount. If you do shop online, there’s a code for you to use at checkout that should have been sent to your email.
SHOP THE POST:
Why I Want/Need Each Item (Yes, A Beauty Junkie Like Me Needs To Justify Her Beauty Purchases):
- The Drunk Elephant AHA Kit I’ve been hearing so many great things about this brand but most importantly it was created by a Houston mom and now this brand is the fastest growing one in Sephora!
- OUAI Created by a Kardashian hair-stylist, this brand oozes minimalism and promises luscious, sexy strands and if it’s one thing I love about The Kardashian sisters it’s their hair.
- Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Hair Mask Just look at this video of how it works and tell me you don’t want this too!
- Leave a Little Sparkle Wherever You Go Clutch It’s a bit overpriced but it’s glittery, pink and will keep all my beauty products safe.
- Urban Decay Junkie Vice Lipstick Palette All your favorite nudes and berries in one sexy palette and if one shade runs out, just melt another favorite in it’s spot.
- Supersonic Hair Dryer It’s pink, pretty and Dulce Candy aced the hair tutorial with this fancy hair tool. I’ve never wanted a blow-dryer more than this one!
Check out my beauty blogger friend Steffanie from Brighter Darling and her picks for the sale!