At 37 my make-up routine is minimal and is about letting my skin and features shine through. I can’t live without my mascara and a buildable coverage foundation to cover to feel confident and pretty every day. These products below are ones I have been reaching for since last year and they are a staple in my Packed Party from Walmart make-up bag. Can you believe this beauty is under $10? I keep my cute bag on my vanity to easily do my make-up in the morning without having to look fro the products. It’s also convenient if you’re doing your make-up elsewhere and you can just grab it and go.
- SPF 30 Mineral Powder Sunscreen never leaves my purse
- I use this brown brow volumizer and give my brows “highlights” with this gold tinted brow volumizer is easy to apply and natural looking
- Exfoliating watermelon lip balm is great for dry winter lips
- Champagne shimmer eye stick and compact double shadows with mirror is flattering & applies easily with your ring finger
- This drusgtore mascara reminds me of the Thrive Causematics tubing mascara
- Using this new cult-favorite radiant & creamy concealer. Will keep you updated on if I like it or not.
- Healing and treating pimple concealer-best thing of my adult life. Where were you when I was a teenager?
- Nourishing & reviving make-up primer gives me a hydrated and even canvas for my foundation.
- Blush and bronzer duo is so travel friendly and convenient for everyday use.