My New Year’s Make-Up Bag travels with me to my party destination which is most of the the time to a relative’s house. These products are ones I’ve been using recently and that have weathered my night-long photography jobs, busy nights at Fashion Houston 2014, birthday parties and dancing.
Here’s why I picked these products:
1) Victoria’s Secret Make-Up Bag- Doubles as a clutch and make-up bag! Love the pink and all the sparkle.
2) Kate Spade roll-on perfume-A sweet and citrusy perfume that goes a long way by placing on wrists, behind your ears, and behind your knees.
3) Bobbie Brown Shadow Stick in Golden Rose- One sweep of this on your lids will brighten up your gaze and it’s so easy to use and stays on forever.
4) Smashbox Always Sharp Eye-Liner in 3-D Billionaire. This olive green has liner has been in one of my previous posts because of its sophisticated sparkle that brings out your brown or hazel eyes. I like to dot it on my lower lashes.
5) Sephora Minx Strip Lashes- Seriously the best lashes ever. With these babies you only have to put on lipstick to complete your look. Here’s your proof.
6) Hot Mama Blush/Highlighter by The Balm Cosmetics- Just the most flattering coral shade of luscious highlighter/blush and the right amount of non-cheesy shimmer. I apply it on the apples of my cheeks with a blush brush.
7) Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touch Eclat Foundation- This foundation gives my skin radiance and evens out any redness. I apply it with a damp sponge for an airbrush effect.
8) Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer- The mot expensive primer I have ever bought but it is worth every penny. Put on after your oil-free moisturizer and let it set for like 5 minutes. Then apply your foundation and be amazed!
9) BareMinerals Bronzer- A natural looking bronzer mineral powder. A little goes a long way with this one.
10) L’Oreal Colour Riche in 106 / Fuschia Orchestra – My favorite drugstore find to the moment. The pigmented and hydrating color melts on your lips.
11) Too Faced Shadow Primer in Champagne- Give your whole eye-lid an effortless and subtle shimmer before applying your shadow stick. A little dot of product will do for each eyelid and will make you look more awake.
Have you tried any of these products? Are there any that you suggest for this special New Year’s Night?