OK, so before we get to the fun stuff, let’s talk about the elephant in the room: why you haven’t seen the outpouring of gift guides this year?! I’ve been shamelessly spending so much time with my hubby who surprisingly had vacation days available to “get rid of” so we’ve been together at home enjoying our baby boy who at 5 months is our biggest pride, joy and the person I most love to spend time with. His milestones go by so quickly I feel so fortunate to be able to witness them day by day.
SHOP THE POST:
It’s truly in those moments when you realize that if spending time at home and doing nothing over the top makes you happy, you’ve definitely hit the jackpot and I feel like I definitely have! OK, so on to more superficial stuff like my ultimate guide for any beauty junkie out there! LOL! I figured, if I was going to do a gift guide with all my beauty desires I might as well go big! So please find some of the most delicious finds in the beauty arena. What makes them unique? I’ve personally tried all of these throughout the year! Most of these products have reviews on my blog! You’re welcome!
one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten | eleven eleven b eleven c | twelve | thirteen
Why I Love These Products + Why They’d Make Amazing Gifts
- Beautiful, moisturized beautiful skin with this limited edition holiday set.
- All-in-one make-up treasure chest for less than $55.
- Marble make-up brushes for pretty make-up and to adorn your vanity. Place them in the matching marble brush cup.
- The most powerful face cleansing tool that fits in the palm of your hand. Review HERE.
- A sensual, sweet and a sophisticated scent with the name of a goddess.
- My trusty daily anti-aging exfoliator in an awesome value set.
- A blow dryer and brush in one! What?! See how I use it HERE. Buy it HERE. 20% OFF with my code ‘LIPSTICKANDBRUNCH20’
- A complete holiday set of the cheekiest bath line just under $18!
- Make your eyes pop with a stroke of this saturated glitter eyeshadow set.
- The most inexpensive, creamiest, yummiest smelling lip creams I’ve ever tried.
- Masks for your face, your feet and under your eyes-they keep me looking young & beautiful! Currenlty 15% off!
- Volumizing and gold dust dry shampoo duo that smell expensive and make your hair look deliciously dirty.
- Stocking stuffers or a daily indulgence for you in the shape of aroma-therapeutic bath gels from London. My favorite smell? Ginger!