¡*This post contains some affiliate links from shops I love. When you purchase from affiliate links I make a small commission. Thank you for supporting Lipstick and Brunch!
Mother’s Day is just 10 days away and I had so much fun putting this guide together because I found lots of unique and Instagram-worthy presents that will blow your mom away. The best part? Most of these gifts are from women/mom owned small-businesses and most of them are in my home state of Texas! Because you’ll have to order the gifts online don’t hesitate and get your mama something before it’s too late for shipping or before these small shops run out of Mom-inspired goods! Happy Mother’s day shopping! Oh and because I’m going to be a mom, can I already celebrate and shop some of these items guilt-free for myself?!
- The cutest tote to tell everyone how you’re feeling and why you’re sporting a baby bump and not a food baby.
- These Austin-created chocolates by Maggie Louise Confections are almost too cute to eat! Customize them and savor the white chocolate, peanut butter and almond-filled creations among others. Check out her selection of Mother’s Day-themed confections too!
- The Foodie Chef is always whipping delicious, healthy meals on her Instagram and she can teach you and your mom her ways if you live in Houston! Check out her site!
- Mamacita literally means “Hot Mama” in Spanish. Cutest.Tee.Ever. For the mom-to-be or your hot wife!
- It Cosmetics is my fave skincare/make-up brand and their products have anti-aging skincare and SPF which mom will love.
- A cookbook for all the mamas out there looking to stay healthy during their pregnancy written by cutie Florida mom and food blogger, Lauren Arboleda of Food from The Heart.
- Check out my unboxing of this fresh, subtle fragrance and use BRUNCH25 to receive 25% off plus free shipping on your order of Southern Soul or any fragrance for mom at shop.trufragrance.com
- Coveting these snarky-Instagram worthy coffee cups illustrating #MomLife by local shop Simply PRINTly.
- Ever since Wink by Erica made my birthday cake I’ve been looking for an excuse to get another cake. Hubby, if you’re reading this, this is your chance! I’ve tried her mango and almond-buttercream cake and it was fantastic (she’s one of the best in H-Town for sure)! Her schedule fills up fast so get a mini cake for Mother’s Day soon! And yes, those are fresh flowers on the cake so it’s two gifts in one!